In a few hours a new year will start with new hopes and wishes. I'm so excited about it. The reason is maybe that I've finished my thesis, which was a long waited moment, or maybe I can make another wish list, or maybe I have so many friends, whom I could send postcards and share my happiness...There are so many reasons..This year is going to be different! I said it also for 2010 but this time I really feel different about it. I can't wait to see that my wishes for 2011 will become real. I learnt a lot during 2010, I know this will help me through 2011 and life. I hope that 2011 brings happiness and joy to everyone!
Today, I've send postcards to my friends all over the world. It was great to share happiness by sending gifts and postcards. I hope that my best friend gets her gift before midnight! That would be great. I planned to be with her for the new year, but unfortunetly I could'nt make it. It doesn't matter because I'll be with her very soon! To celebrate my graduation!! Looking forward for that day!
I'm with my family now, maybe next year I'll be somewhere else. But this year I'll have a traditional celebration with the whole family. Every new year eve, I remember the last year. Last new year eve, I was with my best friend and her family in Istanbul. That was so nice. Another new year eve, I love to remember is 2005! The last day of 2005, I was in Ephesus with my international family. It was could but wonderful. I guess it was also my first time in Ephesus, in winter. Mostly, you go in spring or summer. But we preferred new years eve! To walk in Ephesus during the day, and for the night a delicous dinner cooked by Shaune-from Taiwan...I smile whenever I think about it. It was so great. I really miss that time and my friends.
I wish to everyone a happy, healthy, joyful and woderful year! I hope to meet all those friends I've been missing, and I wish to travel a lot. I wish to be in Seoul, and to spent in time with my best friend in Berlin! There is so many wishes I have...I hope that all our wishes and dreams become real in 2011!!
keep smiling!!!
love you all...
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen