25.08.2010

ask for the moon

SDC13157

the moon is full tonight as well. since three nights I'm asking for the moon for my dreams and hopes. since three nights I'm lucky to witness the full moon shining directly to my balcony where i usually sleep during summer. since three nights, including tonight, I'm brightened by the full moon. it is 2am and the full moon is right in the middle in my sight, shining right into my face..like an appointment since three nights it stands at the same angle at the same time. some might call this astronomy but i call it “ask for the moon”..this could be a chance for me to ask for the moon, to ask for the impossible. anyway this is happening once in a blue moon, so why should i miss this chance? just because i shouldn't be so superstitious?

why not? what would be life without little superstitions? who does not have any? no matter what, there are times when you need to believe. i need to believe, i need to be superstitious…

my mom once told me that if you see a full moon you should wish for new things in your life. with the full moon you would get a new chance for a new start. that is what i am trying to do since three nights. facing the man in the moon and asking for the impossible..asking for the moon, being superstitious, making a wish for a new start…

SDC13156

I've never seen the moon so bright before. it is brighter than the sun during the day. I have a good feeling about it. i know this is a huge sign, after I've missed so many signs send by the universe, it decided to sum up and to make me face it. it is strange indeed, when i look up to the full moon, i see that all the street lights go out. unbelievable for a big city like Izmir. I wonder how long this will last? i could get used to it very easily.would be nice to have the full moon lightening your night.

a chance to ask for the moon every night. to know that your dreams are brightened by the moon showing you the way to reach it. what a feeling! i wonder if there are some other who stare at the moon right now? maybe they moon as I do, they moon and have a break for a while to dream.

6a00e552088d2b883401348526ab3e970c-800wi

..I have a dream..”, as Martin Luther King…

…I have a dream as well, I dream of a peaceful life, where people understand, respect, help and love…

..A dream, to allow yourself to live as you choose…

..A dream that …"Even when life deceits you, not to be sad or angry.When the sad days passes by, that a happier day will come to you"…

As my mom told me once.. I am dreaming while it is full moon. I am dreaming of a new start..I know that the bright of the full moon will lead me to my dreams…As my mom told me once, I can tell you the same…Make a wish and dream while you see a full moon.

I can not promise you the moon but I can promise that if you believe then it becomes real..

6a00e552088d2b88340133f2cd919a970b-650wi

I have a dream tonight!

I believe it!

and if you dream and “ask for the moon” during a full moon..

you definitely are over the moon, as I am!!!! =)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen